Thursday, December 13, 2012

12 Days of Christmas for Fun Day 1

I've been thinking my amazing husband needs some extra love this Christmas season for all the hard work he does for our family. (and for putting up with me!)  I decided to do a 12 Days of Christmas countdown TO Christmas for him.  (I do realize that the actual dates would be from Christmas until Jan. 6th - but this is just for fun.)   I'm trying to not spend much, and he has a great sense of humor so he'll "get it" with my sillyness! 

I'll post a picture of each day as it happens:


On the first day of Christmas 
My true love gave to me,
A Cartridge in a Bare Tree.


(An empty shotgun shell "cartridge" tied to a branch from my lilac bush worked wonderfully!)



More pics to follow!  I could post more now but Dave follows my blog. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment